Надежден метод за краткотрайна търговия на финансовите пазари.
AbstractВ текущия материал нагледно е показан надежден метод за краткотрайна търговия на финансовите пазари. Изследването е в рамките на 11 месеца и е представено в приложението към статията.
2. M.Brown, MR Mauer, T pak, N Tynaev - Journal of Banking and Finance, 2009
3. Vladimir Metodiev; www.forex-how-to-make-money.com
4. Forex glossary of Varchev Finance ,: http://info.varchev.com/index.php?request=index&subquest=forex&ind=S
5. O.Peychev, How to Win on the Exchange, Teletrade D.J. 2012
6. MJP Anson - The Journal of Portfolio Management. 2008
7. http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bearishengulfingp.asp 2012
8. Forex Forum BG http://forexforum.bg/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32
9. Investment Broker Delta Stock http://www.deltastock.com/bulgaria/resources/indicators.asp#wma
10. Marin Stoyanov; Methods for Short-term Trading with currency-pairs in the global financial markets. Critical analysis .; 2014
11. Gerard Appel, E.D, Understanding MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) 2008: Traders Press. Inc. 2008
14. Vladimir Ribakov; Gemini Moving Average Convergence Divergence; Alaziac Trading CC; 2014
16. Vladimir Ribakov; Gemini Divergence; Alaziac Trading CC; 2014
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By submitting a paper for publishing the authors hereby comply with the following provisions: 1. The authors retain the copyrights and only give the journal the right for first publication while licensing the work under Creative Commons Attribution License, which grants permissions to others to share the contribution citing this journal as first publication of the text. 2. The authors may enter separate, additional contractual relations for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work in this journal (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, or to be published in a book), given that they cite the first publication in this journal. 3. The authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish their works online (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, personal websites, social networks, etc.) before, during, and after the submission of the paper here, because this may lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger referencing of the published works (see The Effect of Open Access).