Specificity and importance of human resources in e-commerce
AbstractAs in any area of the farm and in e-commerce, human resources are its specificity and importance for companies. Besides the most frequently mentioned their importance - achieving the objectives of the organization, the importance of employment is reflected in the generation of new ideas in pursuit of sales, in the use of other resources of the organization and others. But also human resources and have a specific meaning which has any one person for the organization according to the occupied position or act. In turn, specifics of employees in the on-line trade is due to the peculiarities of trade as a specific type of activity and the characteristics of the Internet as a tool and medium for performing this activity. It determines the presence of certain specific e-commerce positions, job functions required knowledge and skills also determines a different way of organizing the activity of management of human resources, so as to ensure smooth flow of business processes.
2. Blount, Yv., Castleman, T. and Swatman, P., 2003. Linking eCommerce and Human Resource Strategies: A Case Study in a Large Australian Retail Bank. pp. 4-5. [online] Available at: https://domino.fov.uni-mb.si/proceedings.nsf/0/4545a06738282b4dc1256ea1002aeead/$FILE/01Blount.pdf [Accessed: 9 May 2015]
3. Dracur, P., 2006. Menidzhmunt v sledvashtoto obshtestvo. Sofia: Klasika i stil.
4. European commission, 2014. Elektronni umeniya: Mezhdunarodnoto izmerenie i vliyanieto na globalizatshiyata. [online] Available at:
5. Falk, M. and Hagsten, E., 2015. E-commerce trends and impacts across Europe, United Nations, [online] Available at:
6. Kharizanova, M. and kolektiv, 2011a. Upravlenie na znaniyata kato instrument za integrirane na Bulgaria v evropeiskata ikomomika, bazirana na znanie – metodologichni i prakticheski izsledvaniya (nauchno izsledvane). Sofia: Universitetsko izdatelstvo „Stopanstvo”.
7. Kharizanova, M., Marinova, N. and Kicheva, T., S., 2011b. Sistema za upravlenie na choveshkite resursi – struktura, funktshii, perspektivi. Nauchni trudove na UNSS, 2011(2), pp. 7-44.
8. Kraeva, V., Sv., 2009. Elektronen biznes v usloviata na tshifroviziranata ikonomika. Godishnik na SA “D. A. Tshenov”, 2009(112), pp. 75-129.
9. Tomps, Zh. And Dzhambazov, V., 2004. Osnovi na ueb dizayna. Sofia: Siela.
10. Topskot, D., Tikol, D., and Loui, Al., 2001. Tshifrov capital. Da obuzdaesh silata na biznes mrezhite. Sofia: Klasika i stil.
11. UNCTAD, 2015. Information economy report 2015. [online] Available at:
12. Varbanov, P., Sv., 2015. Potentshialut na sotshialnite medii v bisnesa na kompaniite. Busnes praktika, 2015(3), p. 17.
13. Veselinova, N., Sv., 2012. Firmena politika za izpolzvane na e-buznesa – distributshionni varianti. Busnes upravlenie, 2012(1), p. 61-78.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By submitting a paper for publishing the authors hereby comply with the following provisions: 1. The authors retain the copyrights and only give the journal the right for first publication while licensing the work under Creative Commons Attribution License, which grants permissions to others to share the contribution citing this journal as first publication of the text. 2. The authors may enter separate, additional contractual relations for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work in this journal (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, or to be published in a book), given that they cite the first publication in this journal. 3. The authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish their works online (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, personal websites, social networks, etc.) before, during, and after the submission of the paper here, because this may lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger referencing of the published works (see The Effect of Open Access).