Using qualitative methods in developing programs for e-learning courses
Nowadays, information and communication technologies are playing an increasingly large part of our daily lives. They are all around us and affect every aspect of our lives. With the rapid development of technology more and more business organizations instil e-learning to enhance the knowledge and skills of their employees. In designing e-learning courses very important point is to identify topics of interest to the target audience, which to be represented in the e- courses. This report aims to present using of qualitative methods for diagnosing training needs of future students. It identified two of the most commonly used qualitative methods - focus - groups and in-depth interviews.
Keywords: qualitative methods, focus groups, in-depth interviews.
2. Baleva, V., 2016 Dalbochinnoto intervyu v marketingovite izsledvanya. (Online) Available at:
3. Chengelova, ?., 2016. Intervyuto v socialnite nauki. Sofia: Omda
4. Kakvo mogut focus grupite?. (Online) Available at: http://pr1bg.com/articles/ [Accessed November, 07th, 2016?.]
5. Marczak, M., M. Sewell, 2007. Using Focus Groups for Evaluation, (Online) Available at:
6. Official webpage of market test (Online), Available at:
7. Official webpage of Bulgarian Academic Simulation and gaming association (Online), Available at:
8. Prince, M., ?.Davies, 2001. Moderator teams: an extension to focus group methodology. Qualitative Market Research, vol. 4, 2001, p. 207-216
9. Zhelev, S., 2007. Marketingovi izsledvanya. Uchebnik za distancionno obuchenie. Sofia: Stopanstvo