The Performing Arts and Their Audience in The Online Environment
The purpose of this article is to present a primary study with the opinion of the Bulgarian audience regarding the performing arts. A secondary study of the state of Bulgarian stage institutions in the online environment was conducted. The methods for content analysis, descriptive statistics and hypothesis testing were used. The results show that there is a difference in the communication tools used by performing arts organizations and the most preferred means of communication by their audiences.
2. Facebook pages of the Bulgarian performing arts institutions
3. Grabo profiles of the Bulgarian performing arts institutions
4. Instagram profiles of the Bulgarian performing arts institutions
5. Kitanova, D. 2017. Bulgarskoto tshirkovo izkustvo ne prisustva v svetovnite klasifikatshii [Online] Available at: http://focus-radio.net/%D0%B1%D1%8A%D0%BB%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE-%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE-%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BA%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE-%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81/ [Accessed on 9/08/2021]
6. Kutin, L. 2019. Za edna vuzmozhna otshenka na stshenichnite izkustva. Available at: http://svidetelstva.bg/2019/04/20/za-edna-vuzmojna-ocenka-na-sceni4nite/, [last accessed on 22.08.2021]
7. Natshionalen fond “Kultura”. 2021. Programi. Available at: https://programs.ncf.bg/bg/programi [Accessed on 21.08.2021
8. Natshionalen statisticheski institute. 2021. Kultutra. Available at:
https://www.nsi.bg/bg/content/3552/%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B0 [Accessed on 22.08.2021]
9. Online ticket reservation platform Bgbileti.com
10. Online ticket reservation platform entase.bg
11. Online ticket reservation platform Eventim.bg
12. Online ticket reservation platform Theatre.art.bg
13. Online ticket reservation platform Theatre.bg
14. Similarweb. 2021. Top websites for Bulgaria – July 2021. [Online] Available at: [Online] Available at: https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/bulgaria/, [last accessed on 22.08.2021]
15. Tik Tok of the Bulgarian performing arts institutions
16. Twitter accounts of the Bulgarian performing arts institutions
17. Vaseva, Tsh. 2017. 120 godini – Bulgarsko tshirkovo izkustvo produlzhava [Online] Available at: https://truestory.bg/120-години-българско-цирково-изкуство-п/ [Accessed on 9/08/2021]
18. Vasileva, B. 2017. Consumer Activities and Reactions to Social Network Marketing. Management 12(2). Pp. 133-144. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.26493/1854-4231.12.133-144
19. Websites of the Bulgarian performing arts institutions
20. You Tube channels of the Bulgarian performing arts institutions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By submitting a paper for publishing the authors hereby comply with the following provisions: 1. The authors retain the copyrights and only give the journal the right for first publication while licensing the work under Creative Commons Attribution License, which grants permissions to others to share the contribution citing this journal as first publication of the text. 2. The authors may enter separate, additional contractual relations for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work in this journal (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, or to be published in a book), given that they cite the first publication in this journal. 3. The authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish their works online (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, personal websites, social networks, etc.) before, during, and after the submission of the paper here, because this may lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger referencing of the published works (see The Effect of Open Access).