How the application of evolutionary abilities improves organizational performance
Sensory intelligence is the ability to capture subtle distinctions from objects in the surrounding environment on the basis of information delivered to the brain by the sensory system. The status of this human ability can be improved by dedicated trainings. Enhanced sensory intelligence contributes to the improvement of organizational performance as well as to the holistic progress of the individual.
2. Goleman, D., Emotional Intelligence (in Bulgarian), East–West Publishers, ISBN 978-954-321-888-2, 1st ed. 1995, Sofia, 2011.
3. Darwin, Ch., On the Origin of Species (in Bulgarian), Zakhari Stoyanov Publishers, ISBN 978-954-09-0469-6, 1st ed. 1859, 6th ed. 1872, Sofia, 2011.
4. Dawkins, R., The Selfish Gene (in Bulgarian), East–West Publishers, ISBN 978-619-152-627-7, 1st ed. 1976, Sofia, 2015.
5. Dawkins, R., Ancestor’s Tale: A Pilgrimage to the Dawn of Evolution (in Bulgarian), East–West Publishers, ISBN 978-619-152-300-9, 1st ed. 2004, Sofia, 2013.
6. Kiyosaki, R., Sh. Lechter, Rich Kid, Smart Kid (in Bulgarian), publ. Anhira EOOD, ISBN: 954-9882-26-8, 1st ed. 2001, Sofia, 2004.
7. Kotler, S. The Rise of Superman: An Incredible Study of Ultimate Human Performance (in Bulgarian), Vakon Publishers, ISBN 978-619-240-002-3, 1st ed. 2014, Sofia, 2020.
8. Pinker, S., The Language Instinct: How the Mind Creates Language (in Bulgarian), East–West Publishers, ISBN 978-954-321-314-6, 1st ed. 1995, Sofia 2007.
9. Pinker, S., How the Mind Works (in Bulgarian) East–West Publishers, ISBN 978-954-321-932-2, 1st ed. 1997, Sofia, 2011.
10. Riddley, M., A Short History of Innovations (in Bulgarian), publ. Ciela Norma AD, Sofia, 2020.
11. Hofstede, G., Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind (in Bulgarian), Classic and Style Publishers, ISBN 954-9964-13-2, 1st ed. 1991, Sofia, 2001.
12. Csíkszentmihályi, Ch., Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience (in Bulgarian), Hermes Publishers, ISBN 978-954-26-1561-3, 1st ed. 1990, Plovdiv, 2016.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By submitting a paper for publishing the authors hereby comply with the following provisions: 1. The authors retain the copyrights and only give the journal the right for first publication while licensing the work under Creative Commons Attribution License, which grants permissions to others to share the contribution citing this journal as first publication of the text. 2. The authors may enter separate, additional contractual relations for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work in this journal (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, or to be published in a book), given that they cite the first publication in this journal. 3. The authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish their works online (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, personal websites, social networks, etc.) before, during, and after the submission of the paper here, because this may lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger referencing of the published works (see The Effect of Open Access).