Use of social media in the hiring process of employees in the organization
The processes of recruitment and selection of staff has changed significantly with the appearance of social networks, globalization and increased labor mobility of talents. There are too many channels for a recruitment of potential candidates and too many candidates. Technology has changed the way employers look at potential employees. Lately the question is "for" or "against" making the search and selection of candidates in social networks. The aim of this report is to research the social networks as a method of hiring employees in organizations.
2. Иванов, М, (2010), Проучване: Ролята на социалните мрежи при наемането на служители, ,[online],http://newtrend.bg/social-media/sotsialnite-mrezhi-stavat-vse-po-vazhni-pri-nabiraneto-na-personal, [посетен на 15.07.2015]
3. Иванова, М. (2013), Седем инструмента за подбор, от които имате нужда, [online],http://www.capital.bg/biznes/vunshni_analizi/2013/06/25/2089921_sedem_instrumenta_za_podbor_ot_koito_imate_nujda/,[посетен на 08.06.2015]
4. Каменов, К.(2013) Професионално "шпиониране", [online],http://www.karieri.bg/karieren_klub/suveti/2171089_profesionalno_shpionirane/, [посетен на 08.06.2015]
5. Клисарска, М., (2012), Social Recruiting, или новите роли на специалистите по подбор, [online],http://www.capital.bg/biznes/vunshni_analizi/2012/04/04/1801900_social_recruiting_ili_novite_roli_na_specialistite_po/, [посетен на 08.06.2015]
6. Рам, М. (2009), LinkedIn – любима платформа на работодателите, [online], http://www.nova-rabota.com/2009/07/16/linkedin-employers-favorite-platform/, [посетен на 08.06.2015]
7. Brown, NJ & Swain, A 2012, The professional recruiter's handbook: Delivering excellence in recruitment practice, 2nd edn, Kogan Page Limited, Walnut Street, Philadelphia, USA, [online],http://common.books24x7.com.ezproxy.usq.edu.au/toc.aspx?bookid=49073, [Accessed June, 25th,2014]
8. Drum, K 2010, Using social media to attract & engage passive candidates, [online],http://www.ere.net/webinars/using-social-media-to-attract-engage-passivecandidates/, [Accessed April, 14th,2015]
9. Rahman, N., Arora, J.& I. Kularatne,(2014) Employers’ perceptions of using social media for recruitment, Asia Pacific Journal of Business and Management, Volume 5(1), 1-12
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.By submitting a paper for publishing the authors hereby comply with the following provisions: 1. The authors retain the copyrights and only give the journal the right for first publication while licensing the work under Creative Commons Attribution License, which grants permissions to others to share the contribution citing this journal as first publication of the text. 2. The authors may enter separate, additional contractual relations for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work in this journal (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, or to be published in a book), given that they cite the first publication in this journal. 3. The authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish their works online (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, personal websites, social networks, etc.) before, during, and after the submission of the paper here, because this may lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger referencing of the published works (see The Effect of Open Access).