Model For Strategy Of Technology New Ventures On Global Market
New technology ventures (technology startup companies) have an extreme importance in the highly developed innovation technological world. Indeed, the world of technology entrepreneurship is so quickly developing that research of the characteristics and reasons, what makes a company successful are of essential importance for the success and the modeling of a successful strategy for any company in this sphere. This article represents the results from a research, focused on the basic types of strategies for technology new ventures, their categorisation and method of strategy modeling and also presenting a model for strategy for an innovative technology new venture operating on a global new or emerging market.
2. Blank S., The Four Steps to The Epiphany – Successful Strategies to Products that Win, 2006.
3. Haberberg A., Rieple A., Strategic Management: Theory and Application, Oxford University Press, 2008.
4. Harvard Business Essentials: Strategic management, Harvard Business Press, 2006.
5. Harvard Business Essentials: Strategy: Create and Implement the Best Strategy for Your Business, Harvard Business Press, 2005.
6. Hitt M., Ireland R., Competing For Advantage, Cengage Learning, 2008.
7. Kaplan R., Norton D., The Balanced Scorecard: Translating Strategy into Action, Harvard Business School Press, 1996.
8. Kaplan R., Norton D., The Strategy-focused Organization: How Balanced Scorecard Companies Thrive in the New Business Environment, Harvard Business Press, 2001.
9. Osterwalder A., Peigner I., Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers, Wiley, John & Sons Inc., 2010.
10. Panova M., Panov T., Strategic management, 2008.
11. Thompson J., Strategic management: Awareness and change, Cengage Learning EMEA, 2005.
12. Timmons J., New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century, 2006.
13. Tsolova S., “Algorithm for Strategy Modeling Information System - Typology Strategies for Technology New Ventures Definitions”, Doctoral Conference in Mathematics, Informatics and Education – MIE 2014, Sofia, Bulgaria, September 2014, ISBN 978-954-07-3759-1, 2014.
14. Tsolova S., “Algorithm for Innovative Strategy Modeling E-System for Technology New Ventures”, 2014 International Symposium on Business and Management - Fall Session, Tokyo, Japan, November 2014, ISSN 2226-6577, pp.252-286, 2014.
15. Tsolova S., Results from Research on Algorithm for Strategy Modeling Implemented by e-Governance System, VI International Scientific Conference “E-Governance” 2014, ISSN 1313-8774, pp. 224-232, 2014.
16. Harvard Business Press, Strategy: Create and Implement the Best Strategy for Your Business, Harvard Business Press, 2005.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By submitting a paper for publishing the authors hereby comply with the following provisions: 1. The authors retain the copyrights and only give the journal the right for first publication while licensing the work under Creative Commons Attribution License, which grants permissions to others to share the contribution citing this journal as first publication of the text. 2. The authors may enter separate, additional contractual relations for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work in this journal (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, or to be published in a book), given that they cite the first publication in this journal. 3. The authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish their works online (e.g. to upload it in an institutional depository, personal websites, social networks, etc.) before, during, and after the submission of the paper here, because this may lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and larger referencing of the published works (see The Effect of Open Access).